.

Monday, February 6, 2017

Personal Reflection Paper

What is genius? both(prenominal) may say it is what makes apiece individual different and around may define it as a souls more apparent characteristic. As for me, afterward going by means of these 14 weeks having sitting in class, I imbibe erudite that Personality is truly a set different traits that each and every one of us have. These personalities tend to change from time to time as we kindle older. Ones re confideation allows them to be unique and large in their own centering as it is what defines us as individuals as well as what makes us different from another(prenominal)s. At the beginning of the semester, I had no clue that there was actually a set of perspectives that derived temperament further in detail. later on going through these 4 months of class I have definitely gained an insight on what personality really is. Also, non forgetting the assignments, quizzes and class activities that were conducted non except made me a braver person by letting me have the best my fear of facing crowds plainly as well it got me a crowd of new friends with different backgrounds, personalities and styles.\nMy thinking, feelings and fashion through aside this course has changed not only from the learning solvent but also after going through a set of assignments starting with the MyersBriggs type Indicator (MBTI) examine. The purpose of the personality test is simply to forge back on the speculation of psychological types as describe by C. G Jung. This test helped me explore more round my personality and what where exactly is my strengths and weaknesses. through this test also I learned that though Im an introverted person, I not only have intercourse taking care of other people but also love to share knowledge, get it on time and energy with anyone who involve it especially with my close friends and family. Therefore, this personality test has definitely put my true self out in the open for me to render as well as improving my per sonality with the accustomed information from this test.\nBesides that, when eng...

No comments:

Post a Comment